Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Alive!

Sorry everyone for not updating you will something new! I've just not been able to get on for awhile because shamefully I forgot my blog name! Haha! But I'm back with a new post!

Last time I left you with some wisdoms from "I Kissed Dating Goodbye." But this time I'm just going to give you an update on my rather boring life! Which I sense is to turn completely around! Let me start from the beginning! Starting in March I recived a comment on a video I posted on youtube from 4e Production. Bill Rodman showed a intrest in my video production skills and asked if I ever considered taking it up as a career? I told him I have and thus it all began! Or so I thought! He asked me to make music videos for 4e Production with their songs. So I'm am still going to do that. But I'm not going into video production as a career. Next he heard from my mom that I'm a very talented musician. So he requested a demo of me singing! I sent it in to him. But he though I had too much vibrato. So he is in the prosses of getting advise from his friend who has sang on broadway! I really want to record a album with them, but not become a singer. I fear that if I sing for a career I will take it in the wrong direction. Which I so want to, but something is holding me back. And I know what it is. It is God speaking to me. So instead I've signed myself up for "FR" (First Responder) classes. It starts tonight and goes through the Month of June! Than in July I will start Search and Rescue training! Which will be so much fun! But I have to wait till I am 18 to enter EMT classes:( Which is a BIG BUMMER!! But I'll make it through it!
I've also be looking for a job. But everywhere I go seems to have no openings. I've applied at DQ, Taco Bell, Hardees and McDonalds. Right now I'm waiting to see what happens with Mc. I am sorta mad for not being able to find a job. But I have to learn to put it in God's hands. That's the only way I am getting by. Maybe this is part of why I'm not getting a job. To learn to put my faith in Him. But I leave it in His hands to find me the right job!

Take Care,
Megan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Yes, your doing the right thing by leaveing it in HIS hands! Maybe he doesn't want you to work at a fast food restaurant or something since you'll be serving unhealthful foods......

Praying for u!

Alyssa said...

maybe God has something better for you than fast foods! [like AJ said] That's great he is opening so many doors for you! I'm here for you too if you ever wanna talk! :D

*Mandy* said...

I could have told you your blog name! LOL :)
Yeah it's pretty hard to find a job, even for adults now with the sluggish economy... I hope you find an even better job than fast food! I guess my job is like in slow food... picking berries seems to go so slowly!!! But anyway it sounds like you've been getting into a lot of neat stuff lately! God Bless u!!!