Monday, December 1, 2008

Years Schedule



Hello friends,

I just thought I would update you with what I did this year. BUSY year might I add! I will start from the first of the year to the end. Even though I was running all the time....it was very fun! Ok here is what I did!

February: Sang at my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary.
May: Sang at YMC (Youth Missionary Camp).
June - July: Vacation in Montana.
September: Worked for forestry in Minnesota.
October: Sang at Missouri Family Campmeeting.
December: 9th moving. 15-23 be at GYC.

Well as you can see I haven't really had time to be bored. But believe it or not...I have been a few times! I love being on the road. And that's why I'm planning a group to travel around the states giving concerts. I hope to bless those who listen to us sing. That's my only desire!

Well folks I will close for now. God bless and keep you until next time!

oxox Meggie oxox

No comments: